All content copyright Katrina Hall 2008 through 2025

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Wordless Wednesday: SPRING!






A little bit of Spring Fever has hit me today, as I walked around the Depot Square area of Peterborough, NH, where the shops are embracing this glorious early Spring with masses of potted flowers. A dandelion tickles my foot as I sit on a granite bench, and as I pass the library, the beauty of their flowering trees makes me stand in wonder and delight. The delicate blossoms of a flowering crabapple tree comes into focus as I open the car door.
This season makes everyone wander somewhat crookedly, intoxicated with the explosion of greens and shoots, buds and tissue-thin petals. SPRING!

Hope you're enjoying the season, wherever you are!

2 comments:

Marianne said...

Your photos are glorious, Katrina!

katrina said...

Awwww, thanks, Mariannne! Such a beautiful springtime celebration!